At Suite Paradise, we have always maintained the highest standards for cleanliness. Our top priority is to provide a safe and clean environment for our guests, homeowners, and staff. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have been redefining and enhancing our cleaning procedures and policies. Suite Paradise follows recommendations from the CDC, local governing bodies, and the American Hotel & Lodging Association's (AHLA) new initiative which focuses on enhancing cleaning practices and social and workplace interactions.
As proud partners of Marriott Homes & Villas Program, we use CDC approved products provided by Ecolab and follow guidance and protocols that align with Marriott's high standards and commitment to clean. That means that our properties are thoroughly cleaned, disinfected, and cleaned again before your arrival. Our in-house* staff of cleaners follow an extensive checklist to ensure your accommodation is cleaned and sanitized with great care and thoroughness.
Members of our team have achieved the Vacation Rental Housekeeping Professionals (VRHP) and Vacation Rentals Management Association's (VRMA) "Safe Home" Certification. These top industry organizations created specific cleaning guidelines and protocols.
Supreme Cleaning Protocols
The Five Step Cleaning Process:
2. Clean Dust and Debris- First, our cleaners will remove germs and dirt from surfaces. It’s important to complete this step before sanitizing the accommodation. Take out the garbage, wash all linens, wash all dishes/empty dishwasher, dust/sweep/vacuum, clean all surfaces with soap and water, and clean all soft surfaces.
3. Sanitize with Disinfectant- all hard surfaces and high-touch areas. Let the disinfectant stay wet for the specified length of time and allow to air dry.
4. Room-by-Room checklists- to ensure that all areas have been cleaned and sanitized.
5. Reset- empty and sanitize the vacuum cleaner, set out the "welcome kit" of cleaning supplies, safely remove items used to clean the accommodation.
Electrostatic Disinfectant Sprayer:
Professional Laundering of Bedding:
Our in-house* cleaners follows an extensive cleaning and disinfection checklist.
Upon arrival to your property, you'll find a welcome kit with a starter set of hand sanitizer, cleaning wipes, and individually packaged single-use room amenities and supplies.
Special attention to sanitizing high touch surfaces including but not limited to:
- Light switches
- Electronics (remote controls, telephones, TVs, clocks)
- Kitchen appliance knobs, handles, and frequently used surfaces
- Bathroom surfaces
- Entryway area
*Our in house cleaning staff are all Suite Paradise employees which enables us to ensure accountability in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness.
Book with Peace of Mind
With 40 years of experience providing outstanding selection and value in fine Poipu resort rentals, Suite Paradise is the best source for a memorable Poipu vacation at an affordable price. Our local staff are dedicated to helping our guests by providing local expertise and top quality service. The BBB of Hawaii has given us an A+ Reliability Rating and over half our guests are returning visitors, an astounding level of satisfaction. We've also received the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for five years running! Search our selection of Kauai vacation rentals and start planning a future stay now.