A Special Message From the Suite Paradise Ohana
We understand your concerns about COVID-19 and its impact on travel to our beautiful paradise. At Suite Paradise, guest experience has always been our number one priority and with that comes a focus on health and safety. Suite Paradise has diligently taken precautionary steps to ensure the well being of guests, owners, and employees. We want you to be able to book with confidence and peace of mind and we've refined our focus on the important things- enhancing our already high standards of cleaning and safety protocols and creating a worry-free cancellation policy.
Governor Ige approves Kaua‘i “resort bubble” post-travel testing program
- Take a pre-travel test within 72 hours before traveling to Kaua‘i and receive a negative test result.
- Stay at an approved EMQ “resort bubble” property.
- Take a post-travel test more than 72 hours after arriving on Kaua‘i and receive a negative result.
- The Cliffs at Princeville
- Hilton Garden Inn Kaua‘i Wailua Bay
- Ko‘a Kea Hotel & Resort at Poʻipū
- The Club at Kukui‘ula
- Timbers Kaua‘i Ocean Club & Residences at Hoku‘ala
- Kaua‘i Marriott Resort & Beach Club
Recovered from COVID-19?
You may be able to get a quarantine exemption
The Attorney General's office updated the website for those who are applying for an exemption if you have recovered from COVID-19. Please see the information below and make sure if your applying you follow the rules – if you take the wrong test, etc., you will be denied an exemption. Since you have had COVID-19 you will most likely test positive, which impacts your ability to fly, unless you secure an exemption. It does take some time to get through the process, so make sure you plan accordingly.
The Suite Paradise Ohana is thinking good thoughts for all. Please stay safe & healthy. Feel free to contact the Suite Paradise team with any questions or concerns.
The Suite Paradise Ohana